Blooming Post ChandelierBack to Listings
Custom Order Only - Contact AM Studio
The Blooming Post Chandelier is a modifided version of the Blooming Post Lamp - a modern interpretation of the glass and metal floor lamps popular in the 1970’s. The chandelier suspends the post horizontally from the ceiling. This collection is a collaboration with Canadian glass artist Karli Sears, starts with a stretch rod that adjusts to the height of your ceiling. Along the rod sits 12 hand blown glass orbs that shine light in different angles. Glass colours are customizable. The Blooming Post Lamp can be wired from the ceiling if a junction box is present, or plugged in from the bottom into a nearby outlet and placed anywhere in your space. Perfect in a corner of a living room, as a bedside lamp, study, and in condos with concrete ceilings.
As shown in image: 12 glass bulbs in various sizes (3″, 4.5″ and 6″D) in on a black metal stretch rod, suspending from the ceiling
- Powder coated metal rod stems from floor to ceiling (size and color are custom)
- Orb sizes: small (3“D) medium (4.5“D) and large (6“D)
- Bulbs: LED G9 3W 120V 3000K Dimmable
- 5 color options: white, clear and translucent green, taupe and bronze.
- Custom size and colour combinations available
- All of our products are ESA/ UL approved