TERMS OF SALE:
- All orders require a minimum 50% deposit.
- Cancelations are only applicable within 48 hours of purchase as our lighting is made to order. After 48 hours, your order is processed and cannot be canceled. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Items must be returned within 14 days from the time and date you receive your order for full refund. We will not accept returns later than 14 days. All returns are subject to approval at our discretion. For web orders, the above applies from date of receipt of goods. Returned items must be in original packaging and original condition. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Kindly inspect and count your goods prior to removal from our premises or after delivery. All items are counted and verified by our production associates.
- Items delivered damaged via common carrier must be signed for as “damaged” upon receipt, and both the carrier and Am Studio must be notified. This will expedite any claims to carriers and/or manufacturers made on your behalf, however, we cannot be responsible for damages of goods delivered by common carrier.
- Any items returned because of incorrect address or refusal at the delivery address, are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- All items are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. AM Studio Custom Lighting Inc. cannot be responsible for any costs relating to defective merchandise, including installation of the items.
- All goods remain the property of AM Studio Custom Lighting Inc. until they are paid in full.
- Prices, terms and conditions of sale may change without notice.
- Due to the custom nature of our work, delivery dates are subject to availability from the manufacturer and the glass artists. AM Studio Custom Lighting Inc. shall try its best to meet delivery dates.
- User License
AM Studio owns and has suitably authorized rights in and to all Site content, including without limitation, all copyrights, logos, trade names, and other rights in and to all code, software, text, graphics and images and all other Site content, (collectively the “Materials”). Permission is granted to temporarily download copy of the Materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to deconstruct or reverse engineer all or any part of the Materials;
- remove any copyright or other branded notations from the Materials; or
- transfer the Materials to another person or replicate the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AM Studio at any time. Upon termination you must destroy all Materials in your possession, regardless of the format in which they reside.
Disclaimers; Limited Warranties
The service and all products, materials, and content available from or sold through the service are provided “as is” and on an “custom” basis. Given, that if any manufactural issue does arise, AM Studio Lighting Inc. is not to be deemed liable for the failure of specific out-sourced parts such as but not limited to transformers, wires and hardware. AM Studio will always implement the utmost best quality in its luminaires and will tackle the problems promptly and carry out collective solution.
handles limited warranty case by case and will always secure the utmost best quality in our luminaires. Limited warranty will be voided in certain types of defects and conditions including but not limited to if circumstances demonstrate abnormal use or stress, such as operating more than maximum rated temperatures, under/over voltage conditions, excessive switching cycles or operating hours, or improper installation. AM Studio Lighting Inc’s limited warranty will be canceled if the luminaire is not used for the purpose for which the luminaire is manufactured.
In addition, AM Studio Custom Lighting Inc. does not warrant that the service or any part of the service, or any products (including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and other descriptions thereof), or content offered or made available through the service, will be uninterrupted, accurate, complete or free of errors, and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. If you are not satisfied with any product ordered through the service, your sole and exclusive solution is to return the unused product as permitted by “Terms of Sale” return policy.
Consequently, no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the service or any materials or content available on or through the service will create any kind of warranty.
In no event shall AM Studio and its representatives including, employees, consultants, suppliers (collectively, the “AM Studio”) be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of or incapability to use the Materials, even in the event that AM Studio or any of the AM Studio Parties has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
By using and accessing the Site, you hereby release AM Studio Lighting Inc. against any and all claims, losses, injuries or damages whatsoever arising from your use of the Site (including any breach by you of these Terms), the Materials (luminaires) or otherwise in connection with any matter considered by these Terms. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless AM Studio Lighting Inc. from and against any losses, judgments, costs and expenses (including legal fees) incurred because of any claim, loss, injury or damage arising from your use of the Site, the Materials or otherwise in connection with these Terms.
- Revisions and Corrigenda
The Materials may, from time to time, include technical, informational or photographic errors (including, without limitation, pricing and availability errors). In no event does AM Studio Lighting Inc. represent or warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete or current. AM Studio Lighting Inc. may make changes to the Materials at any time without notice, acting in its sole discretion. In addition, AM Studio Lighting Inc. makes no commitment to update the Materials nor does it accept any liability for their inaccuracy or incompleteness. By using and accessing the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and you willingly accept all risk in connection with any reliance on the Materials.
- Consent to Electronic Communications
AM Studio Lighting Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the contents or materials contained on any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AM Studio Lighting Inc. and in no incident shall AM Studio Lighting Inc. be considered to be acting as publisher or advertiser of any information or content found on any third-party site. Use or access of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
© AM Studio Lighting Inc. 2018. All rights reserved.