Lattimo Pendant CollectionBack to Listings
Custom Order Only - Contact AM Studio
The Lattimo pendants are crafted by Siemon and Salazar, a California-based studio specializing in hand blown glass lighting and vessels. This grouping is a variation of the banded line. The name refers to the Italian technique of lattimo or milk glass. These pieces focus on their forms rather than their color. Two opaque swathes of color are wrapped around a clear crystal bubble. This line is currently made in a white and ivory combination in multiple sizes and a selection of refined silhouettes. Hand blown and shaped in lead free crystal. Designed by Caleb Siemon. Made in California. Signed.
Available in Lattimo Teardrop, Lattimo Droplet or Lattimo Pill.
- Dimensions: Large Teardrop: 12″H x 7.5″W, Small Teardrop: 9″H x 6″W, Large Droplet: 7.5″H x 9.5″W, Small
- Droplet: 6.5″H x 7.5″W, Pill: 8.5″H x 8.5″W.
- Line voltage or LED
- 40watt incandescent maximum
- Light assembly and canopy included
- Lamping included: Medium base G25 white 40watt or 2700k dimmable 200 lumen LED
- Ceiling base, number of pendants and drop from the ceiling are custom